Monday 1 October 2012

New Stuff We Dig




I'm in the middle of wading through all the new stuff I want to share with the world, and right now I'm at a loss as to which album is more worthy of praise. The solution then springs to mind, I'll prattle on about the album I'm currently torturing my aged eardrums with, which turns out to be Inborn Suffering's "Regression To Nothingness".

I must firstly admit that I hadn't heard about Inborn Suffering prior to listening to this album. This French band has been around since 2002, and only managed to release 1 demo and 1 album prior to "Regression To Nothingness". I am currently wondering about the sanity of the recording industry if for all this time this band has managed to slip beneath the notice of every label on the planet! more

No comments:

Post a Comment